Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some Days Are Diamonds, Some Days Are just Bloody Hard

So, most of the time I only tell you guys about the good times. For many reasons. Basically because who wants to hear about the scary, sad, pain full, dull and mundane bits. The other reason is, is that if by some further bitch-slap of nature I don't pull through this, I only would ever want to be remembered as the loud pain in the arse I was before this heinous thing started attacking my body.

So today you all get a lecture!

I have been banging on to ALL of you ever since my diagnosis about going to see your Doctor and getting a FULL body check up. Now I am discovering many of you have been telling me little porky lies and have said you have had them, when in actual fact you have not. The SAME excuse keeps on coming back to me.

"I don't have time"

It will take you less than an hour of your life...


Well folks let me tell you a little thing about time. I have not worked since July, I have no hair and have just spent the last 3 hours organising my medical bills. I am already up to $20K out of pocket in these bills alone. I also have no idea when I will be able to go back to work, when I will get the all clear and when my fucking hair will start growing back.

So, still don't have time???

No comments:

Post a Comment